D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Thursday, August 27, 2015

12 Years Ago Today Our Family NNN(555) Heaven Received Our Pa-Head xoMandy


Not ONLY do i think of you every single day
I see you in the world around me in many clever ways.
I see you visit as a dragon fly or lady bug or sitting next to granny as she sways.
I miss alll the Grand-Daddy things you wood say.

You are the only man to this moment
Who truly loved me for me.
You hurt for me when i cudnt call out of shame.
You cared for me and knew who was to blame

Thank you for choosing me to share your bloodline
The insanity/sanity part of who i am is line that is fine.
Knowing life flips you & trips you up on a dime.
Pa can you please help me find wat is mine.

From the other side i know you see differently
The beast has ensnared me viciously
Have we not done enuff sacrificially?
How much longer before there is serendipity?

Today like all days is filled with much pain
But today is beholden unto you in this game
I know youv got my six so continue to lead the way
Im on the move & have no time to play

Nothing has changed i love you endlessly granddad
Your presence is always appreciated & enjoyed!
Mandy

                                                     J.E.W. (11-28-1921)-(8-27-2003)