D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dear Heart, PLEASE Find "@" Way! ONE Moore Time! This ONE ISA(911) 4 US xoxoxo@

Dearest Sweetest Of Heart I Love You & Im GRATEFUL Weave come SEWWW Far
I know I ask a lottttt from Ewe & I know I am Knottt always fair to Ewe. But you ENCOURAGE me 2 bee sweeter than I wud ever bee on my own.  I know Youre broken N2 a milllion tiny pieces but youre OOO S-OOO Brave NNN(555) BEE~U+TTT=Fool >:)  Im SORRY 4 Allll Z(8) pain Ive asked Ewe 2 bear & If I were Ewe i knowww I cudnt. S-OOO 4 Me cud You(555)? Wood You 4 US ? Please beat again???! I PROMISE You Alll Eyes WILL BEE ONNN(6555) Ewe(555). Ewe(555) RRR(999) Worth ittt!  We can go anywhere Ewe(555) wish & Eye BELIEVE NNN(555) TRUST NNN(555) US! Ewe(555) RRR(999) MY HEART! God gave Ewe(555) 2 me 2 CHERISH! S-OOO I promise I will take one moment at a time & give you my devotion eternally >:) Im knottt s-ooo good with this stuff buttt I will follow your promptings as ALWAYS! Lets leave OUR MARK upon Z(8) Face of Z(8) Earth & Live 4 Love 4*4*4* EVE-RRR(999 Moore >:-)
Thank You 4 beating for me this far. You RRR(999) Z(8) Strongest HEART Eye knowww >:)


"Tell Your Heart To Beat Again" By Danny Gokey
http://youtu.be/yPzfhm0j5cs