D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dear Heavenly Father, I Come To You. I Can No Longer Carry Them. Please Forgive Me. I Love You My Beloved. I Am Grateful

He Will Carry You
Day 5

The Lord will carry you if you ask Him. When you are feeling so weak you cannot take another step, ask Him to lift you high into His loving arms. Then rest in Him with an open and listening heart. This does not mean your problems will disappear, but it does mean you will have Someone to share them with.
“If you are someone who does not know Jesus Christ as your Savior and you have just been widowed or bereaved, you have a tremendous burden,” says Elisabeth Elliot. “You are tired, and it is too big a burden to carry. The Lord says, ‘Come to me, you who are tired and overburdened, and I will give you rest.’”
To receive peace and rest in Christ, the instructions are clear. Jesus says, “Come to me.” You must first approach Him and then talk to Him and quietly listen.
“Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe” (Psalm 61:1-3). Lord, I come to You. My heart is worn out, and I need You. Take my heavy burden today. Amen.