D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

TURKEY 🇹🇷 ! DONT BEE 🐝 AAA Turkey!!! gobble gobble >:-) With JOY! Love, Your DAD

ACLJ





f




"Please help me."

American Pastor Andrew Brunson - a U.S. citizen wrongfully imprisoned in Turkey for his Christian faith - has this simple message for President Trump.
Sign the Petition Now
Pastor Andrew has now languished in prison for 172 days after faithfully and peacefully serving the people of Turkey for more than 23 years. Turkey has produced no proof or evidence against him.
Today, he delivered a powerful new statement to U.S. embassy officials:
"Will the Turkish government face no consequence for stubbornly continuing to hold an American citizen as a political prisoner? Even though I have a long public track record as a church pastor, they accuse me of being a member of an Islamist terror group. . . .
I plead with my government - with the Trump Administration - to fight for me. I ask the State Department to impose sanctions. I appeal to President Trump: please help me."
At the ACLJ, we're representing his family, continuing our global legal advocacy campaign for his freedom - on Capitol Hill, at the United Nations, and around the world.
Be heard for Pastor Andrew today. Amplify his plea: "Please do not leave me here in prison."
Sign Our Petition: Free American Pastor Andrew Brunson Now.
Jordan Sekulow
ACLJ Executive Director