D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, June 26, 2017

TIMMY TEBOW! CONGRATULATIONS ONNN YOUR PROMOTION Back Up!!! With JOY >"< Truly Love Cheering 4 Ewe(555) & Z(8) FIREFLIES!!!

TIMMY,
You not only changed my life, but you saved it. Cheering for you & Your Teammates make it so I want to involve myself in supporting you all daily.
I always feel proud, energized, and elated when you guys are on the field. Chemicals start racing around my body & mind that I know have been dead bc of the people who were around my world trying intentionally to devastate my life with chaos, exploitation, deception, corruption & blatant lies. It has Alll but DESTROYED my mind, body, and badly shattered my Heart. And then like A Breath of fresh air Our God put Tim TeBow along with the FIREFLIES to prop me up. The changes didn't happen overnight but eventually I started to feel better, ALIVE again! Hope stirred within me, Faith returned & Love Lifted my battered Soul. I wish you ALLLLL THE BEST >:-)

I Miss You Already but I will love you & bless you Always!!
you changed my life for the better & I will be FOREVER Grateful 4 ALLLL
All of Heaven that you carry for ALLLLL of us in this World
2 See/Sea/Si'

Love Ya Soooooo Much TRT!
xoMandy



Tim Tebow gets a promotion from the Mets

According to Teddy Kulmala of The State newspaper, the former NFL quarterback has been promoted a level in the Mets organization.
Tebow has been playing in low-A Columbia, S.C., and is being bumped up to the Class A-Advanced St. Lucie Mets in Port St. Lucie, Fla. after Sunday’s game.
“Tim brought an incredible amount of experience and leadership to our clubhouse,” Fireflies president John Katz said. “His contributions, both on the field and in our community, have made a tremendous impact on our team, the City of Columbia and the entire South Atlantic League. We wish Tim the best as he continues his journey to Citi Field.”
While progress is progress, Tebow isn’t exactly killing the ball. He’s hitting .222 with three home runs in 63 games, with 23 RBI.