D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, August 14, 2017

TIM TEBOW! Happy Hapi HAPPPPIIII BIRTHDAY SLUGGG*RRR(999) ⚾️πŸˆπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸ’œ♌️❌⭕️πŸπŸ—πŸŽ€✨πŸ’₯☄️πŸ”₯⚡️🍯🍭

August 14, 1987 "Leo"
Loved You As AAA(111) SC Firefly
Love You NOW As AAA(111) ST. Lucie  Met
LUV LUV LUV That Ur Finally 30 >:-)
Happy Birthday HANDSOME >"<
Dearest Timothy,
Today marks one of the Best years of your Life!
I LOVE that you live in such an open & honest
purpose filled World with Our Lord N' Saviour front N' Center at Alll Times >:-)
Never N' My Life have I had the distinct 
Pleasure of being in the same place at the xxxact same time as another whose sole desire is to honor
and serve Our God & Jesus Christ without
Reservations. I wud know Sumone like that anywhere!
I know when I am at the stadium when ur are playing,
We pull the God Of our creation to the field & I can see Him
Everywhere!
>"<

Thank You for being TRUE to ur Selfie & living as if the words of God are
Invaluable. Having Hope Faith N' Love means you
Can Bee a Bearer 4 JOY ALWAYS!!!
LOVE,
Your D.A.D