D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Friday, September 22, 2017

NATIONS! WTT(522) SEE I AM HUMAN KNOTTT ALIEN & EVERYTHING EWE(555) HAVE DONE EWE(555) HAVE DONE TO ME, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS & MY BELOVED'S Will Bee Returned 10 Fold. I Wood start thinking twice >:€

Reverse Engineering ISA(911) How You Bo-Zo's Got Us Here >;€
Climate Change-Engineered
Technology & Super Computers
Even L.U.C.I.F.E.R. Can't Cock Block AAA(111) GameCock!
Everything Man can do God WILL do IT better >:-)

Can you put your hands on Sumone & cure them of cancer in 5 min? I Can!
Can you calm anxiety in a person by your presence + your voice alone? I Can!
Can you find a tiny nail lost in a house/yard yet find it in deep shag carpet? I Can

So plzzzz stop Z(8) Madness Immediately!
none of you will ever one up the Creator. He can Bank Right
At any time....

NOW(565) ISA(911) Y'all Whoot RRR(999) OUT+Matched