D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Saturday, March 10, 2018

HAPPY HAPPPIII HAPI BIRTHDAY Miss Vale Mac Wil >:-) My Namesake Beautiful Girl!!! WON Day Ewe(555) Will Understand Alll! I am Hear Dear + My Heart Burts With Adoration Knowing You RRR(999) LUVVVED >:-) In My Heart You Are Our BELOVED >:-)

March 09th, 2018 VMW
Hugggs N' Kisses Gorgeous!! You're Inheritance will bee to bee a young
women's leader for Our south eastern quadrant! This ISA(911) My VOW Vale! I loved your mother DEARLY for 30yrs, and altho things have changed, that will not affect what is being willed to you sweet girl. I have always been with you. I have imagined your smile, Your beautiful eyes like your mommie n daddy, two lovely & kind people. They were two people I loved deeply & begged God to allow me to return to win you all cud handle what has happened in my life. I was stolen away from my life with you & your beautiful family. Heartbreak is really all I can say. One day, any day, if you feel moved to find me, I will welcome you & I will have a special place for my Lil "Puss". There was once a time win that word was considered a term of affection & it was driven out of you by small minded haters who were jealous of your mom >:€
But don't misinterpret the specialness of why we called you puss >:-)
I LOVE YOU Puss & can't wait to see you!!!
With JOY >"<
Your Namesake,
Vail's Mom,
Your Aunt Mandy

Victoria Valentina Dodd
aka Vikki Vail/Vailly