D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Thursday, November 28, 2019

EARTHLY INTERNATIONAL INHABITANTS ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ๐Ÿฆƒ YALL !!! From OUR H.O.M.E. 2/To/Tu’ Yours ๐Ÿก With JOY๐Ÿ˜ธ Love, Your Harvest

DHF(486)
Grateful, humble, honored, blessed to bee ๐Ÿ hear today with everyone!!
Thank you sooo very much for rescuing me and saving my beautiful life!!
The challenges have been challenging!! The pain, unbearable. This realm
has been chunked full of deception, ambiguity, utter and shuttering grief and the
depths of despair that rocks you to your core. Your love for me, our friends + family
plus the newborne, & those born again. To those who are foolish enough not to choose
to love you, you are missing out. You have ZERO clue what all you’re missing
out on. I don’t begrudge you your ignorance, so you cannot begrudge our
BRILLIANCE ๐Ÿคฉ
11 years ago today I fought for my preciousness. Still to this day I am reeling
from it all. However today finds me BLISSFUL ๐Ÿฅณ + OVERJOYED ๐Ÿ˜ป
I not only survived a deathbed attempt to stymie me & basically erase me,
But the King of King’s intervened & saved me from death. The person I knew myself
to be no longer existed. I experienced stigmata and I now bear the marks of Christ Jesus
on my body✝️






                                     





Give all of yourself to OUR ONE TRUE + Faithful Lord and
Saviour. He brings you in as a winner, trust + live as if it is so ๐Ÿ‘
Don’t be a GOAT ๐Ÿ
BEE ๐Ÿ A SHEEP ๐Ÿ‘
Love ISA(911) All There Is ๐Ÿงก
Your D.A.D.