D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I(9) Am {We RRR(999)} Taking AAA(111) MOMENT NNN(555) Z(8) NOW TO Say Thank You 22222 Alll Whom Have Crossed My Path😻👍🏼👏🤝🤗🥳🤩 Your Kindness + Courtesy On My Behalf ISA(911) Sew Verrry Special 🥰😇😍

I am a TRUE Southern Belle & enjoy HOSPITALITY esp when 
it’s who EWE(555) RRR(999) NNN(555) Your Soul, your Heart,
Your conscious. Being Joyful NNN(555) naturally sweet goes a long way NNN(555) Z(8) eyes of Our Heavenly Father + Our Lord NNN(555) Saviour Jesus Christ 🙏😇 I genuinely appreciate being considered. To those whoot-whoot took a second to see that I was ok & what they cud do to help me🥰 Like letting me go ahead of them in a grocery store line bc I only had 2-3 items & they had full buggy’s 🤩. Everyone was patient, helpful, caring, respectful 🥳
Kudos to EWE(555) ALLL 😎 continue to set the example for others😊
Walk your talk & take time to help one another 👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
With JOY😽
LOVE, Love 👱🏼‍♀️🙋‍♀️🦉🦀🐑🦚🌴🦩🐓
🐞👣🐝🌈🍯⚓️🗝🎁🎀❤️🧡💛💚💙💓💖✝️🌀