D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

USA 🇺🇸 + GLOBAL PARTNERS 🌎🌍🌏 Veteran’s Day Here NNN(555) Z(8) GREAT USA!!!



My Grandpa J.E.W. My Hero & my friend. He retired as a Master Sargent E8. He fought in the Battle of Normandy & WW11. Front lines. He served in the Army for 7yrs then when the Air Force opened, He retired there after 27yrs of service. My Pa requested me personally to give his eulogy & you best believe I delivered! Every one of his service buddy’s that attended his funeral stood in a long line just to greet me & give thanks, saying that they knew, I knew, my Grandad. It was a true honor. Best affirmations I’ve ever received to this day 🥰 There are other members of my Granddaddy’s  brothers + family members whom have served as well. My Uncle Benny, whom did not come home alive from the War in Vietnam. May his soul be at peace in Heaven as I was the last person whom he saw the day he left for deployment. It was on the day I was born 😪 I love you Uncle B.E.K. ❤️