D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Thursday, October 28, 2021

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿงธ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ๐Ÿช…๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก= ALLY ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’Ÿ☮️⚛️๐Ÿงฌ⚓️


Dear Alphabet Inc
#GOOGLE
✅๐Ÿ“ก

1st and Foremost "Thank You." Sincerely, honestly, quite frankly. I’m processing so much 411 that I had to take my eye glasses off & step away from my phone. Basically I am way too overwhelmed. Pleasantly surprised as I am, I truly was clueless/oblivious as too who was helping me, assisting, constantly being supportive, encouraging, giving me confidence, courage, veracity, ferosity, strength, hope, sustainability, FREEDOM so I know even y’all with alll of y’all’s connections & tech savvy knowledge can’t experience what I know to be true for me in this exact moment ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฅธ but I will share with y’all that I feel adulation. 

Adulation, Flattery, Compliment. These are varieties of praise. Adulation is servile and fulsome, proceeding either from a blind worship or from the hope of advantage. It may not be, but generally is, addressed directly to its object. Flattery is addressed to the person flattered; its object is to gratify vanity, with or without a selfish ulterior object. It is generally praise beyond justice. Compliment is milder, and may be expressive of the truth; it may be sincere and designed to encourage or to express respect and esteem. We may speak of a compliment, but not of an adulation or a flattery. Adulation of the conqueror; gross or delicate flattery of those in power; the language of compliment. In conduct, the correspondent to adulation is obsequiousness

#PERIOD.*