D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Thursday, September 15, 2022

USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I WILL TELL YOU THIS.....

 I grew up being yelled & screamed at by a sociopathic cruel, lying, drug dealing, alcoholic father. Whom I have spoken to only once in 38 yrs. I was obnoxiously Bullied, abandoned, neglected, dismissed, ridiculed, exploited, manipulated, harmed on every single level. Mentally, Physically, emotionally, etc...& left to die too many occasions to count 😠😀πŸ₯Ί

I AM DONE BEING HOLLARED AT, SCREAMED AT, I've been VERBALLY ASSAULTED & have ACCUSATIONS CRAMMED DOWN MY THROAT, in my ears, by my sight. I've been threatened, tracked, hacked, stalked, & even "monitored." ThIS ISA(911) by my own country  πŸ˜‘😑😑

I REFUSE TO BE TERRORIZED Especially by sum corrupt predator, pedophile, puppet, whom have left God out of all of their equations. If OUR  President of the United State's can't hold his tongue when discussing pressing issues/matters/regards for our country, I too, will be seeing RED 😑😠😀🀬😑😠😑😑😑

STOP Z(8) ATTACK OF/ON THE CITIZENS OF Z(8) USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 

NOW