D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, July 18, 2016

"Perception ISA(911) Reality". He Wood Always Say... Hearrr RRR(999) Z(8) Details >:’-(

INTENT TO CAUSE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS
Received June 03, 2014
By A Total Stranger 
Facebook Account Hijacked 
& This Profile /Email Was Hidden In The Archived 
Section >:€
Baby Born March 23, 2014
 9 Months From My Birthday in 2013
He told me that he told his Dad about me
 & that he shared that he had found his soulmate
1st time I had even heard him say it
Did Not Find Out Until Clyde's Birthday 
November 28, 2014
It Has Truthfully Been Over Since This, but he keeps Returning
Wat could possibly be sumone's motivation for behavior beyond cruelty?? NOOO compassion for my life or my mind, or that it made me an adulterer, a cheater, constantly worrying 
BEING HYPER VIGILANT, complete + total anxiety, humiliation, anger knowing something was up but stupidly trusting in the LOVE I had believed in 2B TRUE >:’-(  
ISA(911) only true 
4 Me.