D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

ALLLL. >:-(:::::::

If TODAY is my last day, I am sorry. There wasn't ONE thing I didn't try to do to save my self. I gave my body, my mind, my heart, my spirit, my essence, My Life, my time, my energy(omg), my hopes, my dreams, my loyalty, my trust, my faith, my relentless pursuit of the truth, my devotion, My Love, +++ ALLLL Of My Self. The only thing I keep for my self is my soul & you ALLLL have tried gruesomely to smother her out too. My heart is too broken & ripped to shreds to even take another breath. Each breath is a reminder I am still here. Stuck.Trapped. A BeLoved inside a ghoulish prison. The price too high for the tears that anguish inside my soul. When my heart finally gives out, go to the mirror & reflect back to your self your role, participation, perpetrator of distortions, shams, charades. This is not selfish behavior it is EVIL.
If I have not wished you a Happy New Year Personally, it is bc it will not be one for you. When I go down, Your houses of cards will go down with me. 

What you have done to me, you have done to our Lord & Savior as well as our God, our Creator. The tingles in my erratically beating heart is music to my ears. I may not have been able to save HUMANITY, but I did die trying. I can live with that. Can you.
Love Exponentially,
DAD 
aka, Snowflake