D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dearest BFF Miss Sue Sue!! 15yrs of Friendship Today!!! With JOY>"< I LOVE You Deerly Hunnniii

Can you believe it girl???? SIRIUS-Leee!! Wow babe I AM amazed
that we have managed to truly stay connected thru Alll Of it >:-)
Our Friendship has saved my life, multitudes of times!!! Your love for me
has given me strength, encouragement, & belief that love is real & is your Champion!! We will Always BEE friends & you can continue to count on me to bee here for you too!! I cud never repay you for the kindness uv shown me generously as well as genuinely. I am in awe of your loyalty, trust, willingness to endure. Your ability to have Compassion & Mercy for others, there is NOOO measure. You are a TREASURE 2 me + with your own testimony,  together we are moving mountains. I cud not have gone not one day MOORE if not for your constant presence. Not once have you wavered. Not once have you abandoned or betrayed me nor our friendship. People don't know wat they are missing... giggglllzzz!!

I Love You Suezi, moore than there are stars & grains of sand

PS.... I have a charming Lil Mole Hill by the Sea, waiting like
I promised, just for you!!