D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

TOM BRADY >:-) Ur BeLoved Bunnniii BeWitched Ewe(555) giggglllzzz!!! Sirius-Lee!

Married N 2009, FUMBLE at 2:09 left to play
>:-)
The writing is on the wall!!!
Ur Brazilian Babe put a curse on ur silly 
A$$$+etttes
She is a Sorceress Ya Big Dummy
She told you last season... 
NOOO MOORE FOOTBALL 4 U TOM!
You were naughty boy Tommy 
& went against ur wench wife & now you are 
seeing XXX+factly WAT you signed up for!!!
The fine print gets you every time!!!
You get wat you pay for.
I had a wicked wench attempt to put a 
KRYPTONITE 
HEX/SPELL/WITCHCRAFT on me,
Only to BOOMERANG it back to SENDER!!
maybe you shud try it
Sooo "Humble" my "tight end"
She is shining like a Cheshire Cat
that just chopped down a Canary!
Bee CarefuL Gissy I think I see
A Feather poking out of ur teeth