D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Dearest Jesus, Our Only N True Saviour, How? Where Do We Even Begin? At Z(8) End? N Z(8) NOW?? With ONLY JOY, Your Beloved Dove, Your D.A.D.

Jesus,
 Friend, Brother, Teacher, Saviour ... The reality of today(Good Friday)
ISA(911) far more than I can bare 😪 I can’t breathe, listen, watch or
witness any gruesome images of your murder/sacrifice/crucifixion.
I can’t fathom your incomprehensible experience or participate in any reliving of your
pain, loneliness or how you felt being forsaken 😿 What I do know
ISA(911) that I love you. More than I could ever say, express, or even
articulate. My heart aches, breaks & grips me to the very core of my being.
My tears are of deep sorrow & grief beyond measure. Knowing you did that
for me is sew savage & horribly unnecessary yet it is done. Eternally you
RRR(999) My E! & I am your E! 484146251967111. Daily I walk with you
as my guide as my Holy Spirit, as you live inside of me. I am sorry for all
the anxiety I carry & for any + all lack of wisdom. Continue to be patient
with me as I understand & learn to be patient with others.
May only your WILL be done thru me. I praise your Holy name
& sing gleefully to Heaven 🙌  I wait n wait n wait for you to once again
walk the Earth + for you to establish your Kingdom + our GOD.
You are my souls salvation + my eternal Beloved. My soul weeps as I write.
With Alll Devotion
In you name Jesus, I Pray.
Amen,
Amanda