D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, April 6, 2020

JUST HEARD Z(8) TRAGIC DEEPLY SAD NEWS 😟☹️😿🙀 DHF EWE(555) HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER ANGEL HOME🌻 Love, Your Beloved Dove, D.A.D.

Phil Maloof
Uncle to Phillip James Maloof


To my Dear Friend PJM,
I Am Sending EWE Sunshine 🌞 
Even tho we haven’t seen one another
in several years my heart 💔 is breaking
for you + your Family, Friends, Associates.
I am thinking of you & wishing for you to have comfort
+ peace ☮️. This is your namesake & now he is in the
“PALMS” of our Lord. He seemed to bee 🐝 a lot like you 😺
 I miss you a lotttt & know you know wat I wud say to you in person. This isa(911) an unrecognizable time in history & I have not forgotten how special+kind +fun+generous you were with me
every time we had the pleasure of spending quality
time together 😻 You truly brought JOY😽 to my life &
I will ALWAYS “TREASURE” & remember you with Love + Fondness + Respect.
Always a gentleman & an all around gracious human being
With JOY 😺, prayers & affection 🥰
Love,
Your long time friend ,
Amanda