D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Battle Of Normandy “D-Day” June 06, 1944

Our BRAVE Patriarch
11-28-1921/8-27-2003
J.E.W.
Master Sargent E8
Pa, 
TY 4 returning home to US to create OUR family.
Thank You for fighting 4 our Country & 4 defending
the struggle of France + the future of Europe. I have always 
valued/respected/honored you as my Grandad+Friend.
You are still my HERO & I am grateful for all the time I 
got to spend time with you growing up. It is the
foundation of my strength. I also know how much you loved Our Lord N’ Saviour Jesus Christ! I know you are on the front lines leading His commands for His Army coming to Our Rescue
Granny is doing sooo well!! You shud see her chic new hairstyle, with her Hollywood shades๐Ÿ˜‚ You would fall in LOVE with her allll over again ๐Ÿฅฐ
I Love You,
Your 1st Born Grand baby!
Mandy



 #TY2ALLLWHOSERVED
#HEREOS
#OLDSCHOOLWARRIORS