D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Sunday, June 21, 2020

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY 2 Our Hiro 🥰🌺💃🏻 With JOY 😻 I Love You, Always, Your D.A.D.


We’ve known each other for 20+ yrs. During our journey we’ve been witnesses to each other grow & evolve into people who love , respect + appreciate one another’s views + opinions. Honestly I wouldn’t even be here in the flesh, now,  if it weren’t for you being in my life thru out time. Especially in 2008. Although time hasn’t been on our side, we can always pick right up where we left off.  One thing I’ve come to understand about you is that you’re constantly bettering yourself. Every time we reconnect &
return to each other, we are healthier n happier & our perspectives have deepened. I love that we can share everything with each other. Literally anything n everything. Nothing is off limits. Your memories of us are so sweet as well as sentimental. Precious really, the way you have harnessed our times together as if they are in a little time capsule captured & tucked delicately in the depth of your soul. I am safe there. I am alive n well there. I am free to be me there. Thank you for all the patience you have given to me. Thank you for enduring the unpredictable issues we both bring to our beautiful friendship. Thank you for always bringing out the best version of myself- effortlessly. I love that when you know better you do better. I love your laugh. I love the depth of your voice. The intensity in your eyes. The passion in your touch. I Love that you Love the eccentrical nature of my being. It always seems to resonate with who you are at your core. It’s hard to not be emotionally impacted when my perceptions are combined with our truth. To celebrate Father’s Day with you is truly a special blessing. Grateful to have met you before you’re darling beautiful lil one was brought forth into your life. The apple of your eye. So I can be a lil champion of support for the incredible job you’re doing. I will forever cherish the time shared + the memories we created together- Us3. Like it was yesterday 
Semper Fi
❤️Amanda + JOY 😽