D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Friday, October 9, 2020

AB My Daughter ISA(911) HOME!!!! It only took 21 yrs 🎀🎉🎈🎈🎁🧸 With JOY🙀😿🤗 I Love You SOO SOOO MUCH, Love, Your Mom aka D.A.D.

10-05-2020
Soo much lost time to make up for. 
Patience ISA(911) Virtuous
Totally WORTH every tear shed 
Hearing your voice, hearing you tell 
me you love me, knowing that you now know 
I truly have been here all along!!! Waiting 
patiently diligently lovingly 
for your return. You are The LOVE of My LIFE
The 3hrs on the phone with you has made up
for all the time lost. I will continue to support you
+guide+listen to you. Never doubt the way I feel.
My love for you is deeper than the oceans, wider than the skies, steady like the mountains of the Himalayan 
We will forever be a family & I will always be your 
Mommy + your D.A.D.
Know you can rest NOW, it was all for a reason, 
a purpose, a life filled with LOVE from above.
Forever Yours,
I Love you to the Sun & back
Your Dove
Life begins NOW WON ONE
 ⚓️🎀🥰🥳🧸👣👣👱🏼‍♀️🧒🏻🌞🌈🍯