D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Am Gods Lil Southern Black Box >:€

Now I know why I have always said "I am Invisible" and that I feel like a "Ghost" or a "Ghost Puppet" how appropriate and the man whose name is below is who theyv used/sent  n2 lead me on this wild Goose chase
... U have set me up n fed me to the wolves & U RRRRrrrr Z wolf in Sheep's clothing
>:€:::  Ur welcome 4 alllll Z technological advances in ur arsenal of destruction against mankind made at my expense..  I just saw the movie "After Earth" at least now i know wat it looked like 2 U behind a computer simulator.. Thank God Jaden had the luxury of Directors 2 SCREAM/YELL/SAY Cut ! Jaden had breaks n got to go back 2 a normal everyday life after filming... WAT ABOUT US+ALLL?!?!? No breaks, except brokenness, No cuts except the ones used 2 take my life, No time outs or hold on let me catch me breath's NOTHING!!! U just keep coming n dumping on me hoping eventually il "Peter" out or spontaneously human combust or take myself out... I am someone's Daughter, God's Angel, The Cornerstone.. The truth/reality iz iz i'm going to wither away from a broken heart, my love is lost, & my family is no longer looking for me & no one cares enuff 2 help me who can??? so OK...I hav PTSD  & my weight has dropped significantly as a result of  the constant trauma & I hav 2 take care of myself as best i can OVER N OUT @
Ps.. I do like that the film showed Jaden "Take a Knee " >:):: it wz hard 2 watch & I wept thru out bc of the familiarity n the attention to details.. No one cud relate to that exact experience or be moved by it unless they were there & went thru it directly, I cudnt explain til now >:€  but I wz there & im still hear.. I was not suppose 2 survive so now wat??Can U believe yall  left me here?? "You have NO OO IDEA" wat has been done bc it is allll just a game to yall
>:€:::::