D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Z LORD's Anoited:) Forewarned

1 Samuel 26:8-12
King James Version
8 Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine ENEMY  into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once , and I will not smite him the second time . 9 And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless ? 10 David said furthermore, As the LORD liveth, the LORD shall smite him; or his day shall come to die ; or he shall descend into battle, and perish . 11 The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed: but, I pray thee, take thou now the spear that is at his bolster, and the cruse of water, and let us go .