D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ur ONLY JOB: Giving "BIRTH" 2 Life! N "Z" "NOW"

NNN(555)  "Z(8)" "Beginning" WiN "iTTT' Wz "Just Us/Justice" God NNN(555)  We "Created" "Our Self'z"  Adam N Eve N Our "Images" NOT OUR EXACTNESS!! (XXXACTLY Z Way Ewe ALLL Dew NOW With YOur "Selfiez" ONLY Ewe RRR"Creating" "A" "2D" Image NStead Of "A" 9-D Image! Ewe RRR Dewing Watz Called "Back Tracking" >:€  "We" ONLY Gave(Give) "Birth" With Our Mindz >:) "We Birthed/Birth Life"  I Am A "BeTTTn'  "Betty' gigggglllzzzz & I Am(Short 4 "I Amanda" & (I Am Amanda By Birth Name) I Am "Will-N" 2 "BETTTT" bc "We" RRR PlayN' "Poker" with LOTTTZzzz Of JokerZ >:) That ISA(911)  "A" "WHOLE" LoTTT-A Men Out There RRR(999) XXXperiencing "Labor Pains" bc NOW "They" RRR N "Labor" BZ Birthing Ideas/Images/Propagada/Escape Routes/Wayz Out/Bluffs/BS >:€ RRR(999)

We DO NOT MEEN PHYSICALLY BTWEEN "Z" LegZ!