D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"Waking Up" Today With "@" GRRR888888888 BIG Smile >:) ty alllll!!

2 my former step-sister(current Big Sister) SEF i love you sew sew sewwww much & your unexpected return has given me the grace to weep both joyfully & mournfully. I have waited + waited + waited 33yrs of your absence isa(911) finally over. Now my new life is finally starting to take shape & with you back along with your family & your girls that means i, too hav 2 new daughters. I am truly amazed at your bravery & courage. You were in that house of horrors with me & we both survived for too many reasons to count. We made it out of there alive & even tho my Dad is still the same monster/demon/devil. that he was, hearing your voice & seeing your wonderful bee u ttt i fullll eyes & smile wat i feel right now just made allll of that terror worth it >:) We can nevvvvverrr go back butttt going forward will be a whole new chapter 4 our families yay!!! Our Mom can now rest peacefully NNN(555) Joyfully bc you hav fulfilled her living + dying wish >:) I am so sorry for the hurt, pain NNN(555) grief my "father" brought to your family he brought it to my family as well only there was never any escaping his wrath for me. I was stuck/trapped/hidden there tormented & abused. I am having a difficult time evennn writing this out bc the memories are too traumatic to recall much less to have to face sum one who's "father" destroyed our Mom >:(:::: she gave her heart + her soul + she was a fighter, a defender & she would always go to bat for me. Omg im sorry & i love you....
I hope moving thru this hand + hand together with Mom we can all finally heal & close this ugly pain trauma filled chapter & start a"@" new >:)::::

2 Miss Patsy aka Mom i miss you & love you & thank you for helping me fight for my life. I had noooo idea wat or who we were up against but you nevvvvverrr back down from "Chatty" or hesitated to rescue me from deaths clutches >:(::: i am deeply sorry you had to giv your life up for me & scottie to evennn hav a shot at a life. I know your presence has been a driving spiritual force in my life & now i hope youre smiling bc your kids have all been found & returned. I too feel a sense of closure & vindication. We can all heal sum verrrriiii deep wounds with love bc i know you loved me. I absolutely knew it then too. Thank you Momma Patsy >:):::