D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Friday, February 10, 2017

FORMER POST! VIP! H.O.M.E. Work! DAD

GLOBAL POWERS: Dont THINK 4 A Second That I Do Knottt Remember ALLLL Of It >:€ GRRRRR! DAD

And I Quote "Well we've gone this far we shud at least watch her & see how she is doing it". I am still here folks must bee sump in my DNA TY God, Our Lord & Our Saviour JC, Angels, Arch Angels, All Saints & Servants Of Z(8) True God Of Heaven, We RRR(999) holding strong & chasing death across your Mannnny Mountains. I, DAD, your daughter, sister, friend, wife, life, love >:)
This ISA(911) Your TIME 2 SHINE My King. You have Z(8) Keys 2 Our Kingdom Come Welcome US+++Allll H.O.M.E.  Our Pearly White Gates RRR(999) beckoning 4 your children's laughter +++ footsteps underfoot. We RRR(999) Faithful + True Our hearts beam bright with your light. Place Z(8) table b4 US sow Our enemies can take a seat. Oversee Our Sit down & Guide US with your grace & your mercy. Rid from Our presence Z(8) aimless wanderers & children of Z(8) Darkness being cast N2 your light of Brilliance. May We reflect 2 Ewe Z(8) Radiance of Z(8) Wonder Of your greatest creations-Man.
With JOY!
Love,
DAD