D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9th BZ Bz Day >:-)


Bella Lu, Our Special Lil Moon Beam >:-)
There really isn't  a day or even HOUR most of the time that you are not thot of. I miss every moment of your precious Lil world & long to smell you & see your bee-u-ttt-ful sweet smile & HEAR your voice too. Yup I think about that lotttts! I see you everywhere & ALL- Ways  enjoy our visits, esp when you just surprise me! Out of no where, living my life, keeping myself busy(distracted mostly) there u'll BEE >:-) I Am with you always lady bug & know you are with me too! I LOVE you more than much like a SUPER WHOLE LOTTT! I don't want to stop writing to you but on this dimension I must "GO" 4 now.... but you know how 2 find me >:-) I am constantly + perpetually+ Whole-Heartedly yours Lil Lovie Dovie!
Ps... Your Birthday is your Daddy's & my 1st date anniversary >:-) It was our 1st real date & it was Mother's Day 2010!!! He spent the ENTIRE day playing with me at the Beach >:-) It was TRULY delightful & ALLLL he talked about was you & me >:-) Our Baby Girl! There was just a Lil mix up in the delivery
 >:’-(