D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Monday, May 16, 2016

PJM: Happy Birthday Dear Friend! Our Time Together Will Always Bee "@" Treasure! With JOY! Love Amanda

Dear Phillip,
      You truly are a DREAM come true! To this day I hold you in high regard. Your respect for me + of me helped me to do the same for myself. You are still considered a dear friend & the
memories we created will always be special to me >:)  When the time comes for our paths to cross again youll have this post so you can see i did not forget you >:) Thank you truly for ALLLL the kindness and generosity ALLLL Ways shown. You never missed a beat & you were always accountable. You are truly a gentleman & were always available for me. I could always be my silly playful crazy spititual self with you & i always always enjoyed your company! You treated me like a lady & made every time we were together special. I could go on but i will keep the rest for myself bc i know you know how much i love you, i showed you so you didnt need to wonder where we stood with each other. Thank You  for loving me enuff to always let me go. You'll be amazed, shocked and hurt(for me) when you realize what all ive gone thru since we saw each other last, but you know my resilience & my determination, so i will come thru all of it better than when we met back in 2001. I send you my affection & my JOY! Wait till you meet her omg you will blown away by what you see! I know how much you will appreciate what she represents for me >:)
Phillip James Maloof you are one of a kind & your family is just as dear, so i wish you the Best Birthday!! I hope youre happy, i hope youre loved, i hope to see you again even if it is just to let you know i am alive & i am ok. I miss you & your humor esp your laugh & making me laugh! You were always soooo good at that >:)
Love,
Amanda