D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Sunday, November 26, 2017

IRAN! H.O.M.E.WORK >:-) GRRRWWWLLL >:€ He ISA(911) Touched By US Personally Eternally >:-) Trust This As TRUTH

Amanda & Reza
1989-1991
Dear Reza,
Our tumultuous relationship challenged 
me on every facet of my lil Selfie. I grew
NNN(555) determination & resiliency. 
There was never a dull moment & btwn 
the both of us we made chemistry look blase. 
You + I will forever have a blood connection
to one another. Timing really is everything. 
I hope today finds you happy, healthy & that you have 
JOY  >"<
 I know you cared for me, even loved me, which I
appreciate NOW more so than then. We were Big kids
trying to be Alll grown up & having the time of 
our lives! Looking back I hope we can 
both respectfully share
in our Forgiveness of each other for any & allll
pain, drama, tears, & ultimately even death.
I am happy we happened & am grateful for where
 all of it has led me today. I know our country's are having a 
difference of opinion but they shud take SUM lessons 
from our time together 
>:-)