D.A.D.

D.A.D.
FIRE EWE :)

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

J.E.W.! HAPPY HAPPPIII HAPI BIRTHDAY Pa+Head>:-) With JOY! I love You Sewww Much Grand*Dad, Ur 1St Grand*Baby

Our Roots
"Womble=Le*Womb"
Master Sargent E8


Dearest Pa, 
You used to ALWAYS say, "It is when I don't 
hear from you that I worry". You changed my entire
perception when you spoke those words to me. I know you're no 
longer worried about me bc you are in the "Cat Bird Seat"
aka Z(8) "Crow's Nest". You know I've got said "Crow"
& He will bee eating Lotttzzz of it >:-)
Turn Around ISA(911) Fair Play &
the ONLY thing you "Pay To Play" is.....
ATTENTION 

For tbe past 49yrs of my life I lived as tho my Granddad 's birthday 
was November 28. It wasnt until last year while going thru my Granddad's
 & Granny's old photo docs that I found a common thread. His actual BIRTHDAY
ISA(911) today. November 29th. The Government changed it as a part of his 
job position/detail. It isa(911) even on his grave stone. I am setting the 
record
straightšŸ˜  James Earl Womble was born November 29, 1921. This totally changes 
everything. All portals to me thru my Granddad on this miscalculated day 
will NOW bee disengaged. Alll vibrations & frequencies will ever so
slightly shift causing a disruption in the energies flow pattern. 
Like a hiccup